﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Flashy Girly Girl﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.6 (26 Ratings)﷯﷯21 Grabs Today. 3953 Total Gr
abs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯My Heartbeat﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯Rating: 4.9 (10 Ratings)﷯﷯21 Grabs Today. 4211 Total Grabs. ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯Get the Code﷯﷯ ﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯1﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯BEA BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

THE BiTCH YOU'LL LURVE TO HATE

in my 22 years of existence in this crazy but lovable world, i finally got my first hate mail yeasterday..
hahaha
actually, i didn't like it the moment i received it.
i cursed and badmouthed people..it made me feel awful..
how come that the content of the hate mail is about my life more than a year
ago?
what's the point of sending me a letter full of hatred that even i had already moved on from that experience?
it's mind-boggling and paranoia crept in into my system.


but then again, i had a good drink last night with friends and woke up realizing that the freak who sent me that mail is PATHETIC..
pathetic is even an understatement..
she/he is also a coward hiding in such a hideous e-mail add truth_hurts@yahoo.com..
but even if he/she is pathetic and coward, i now lurve him..
i lurve her, okay let's make it HER since i believe in my heart of heart that the sender is really a female blabbermouth alien..

i lurve her for she spent time to research about my past and dig what is my e-mail add. i lurve her because i lurve
rumormongers talking about my life. i lurve her because she lives in a shadow of insecurity.

to you freak..
-i'M THE BiTCH YOU'LL LOVE TO HATE..
-get a life for god's sake
-count your days for i settle no less than revenge..hahaha

0 comments: